Sunday, October 7, 2007

God is real and great.


Just few minutes ago, I was lying down on my soft comfy bed, thinking and missing my mum. Tears started forming and it started dripping down onto my bed. Yeah, I know this is kind of embarrassing for a guy to cry but then I just couldn’t control it. My mum has been suffering from cancer for a very long time and I finally got to a conclusion that GOD made her sick for a purpose. She have been working SooOoo hard at home cleaning, preparing our favorite dishes and yeah giving us transport to wherever we wants to go to but before she got sick I didn’t really appreciated what she had done for me and for that I’m really disappointed with myself and now she is sick, I’m really upset and regretted for not appreciating her in the first place. Yeah, God made a sick for a purpose that she needs a break time and it is the time for me to take care of her. Life have really change for me after she got sick, home seems to be quiet and lifeless now, my mum undergoing treatment in KL and I only get to see her twice a week which is during weekends. I’m really missing her right now *sigh… She’s currently in Singapore with my brothers to spend some quality time together and definitely the right time for her to rest and enjoy herself. Back in Ipoh, me and my dad were always deciding what to eat for dinner and always end up eating nothing, this is what happens when mum is not here to make decisions for us. Miracles do happen right? Yupe, miracles do happen, she is recovering now and I’m really happy for that! Thanks for everyone’s prayer. Especially my church friends, as saying goes a friend in need is a friend indeed, I’m really touched for what they have done and their care for my mum, it’s indescribable, thanks a lot. Next, God is truly here looking on to us and answering all our prayer needs, no matter it is important or not, God will still answer it. Just recently, I have been asking for forgiveness for all the sinful things I did in my life, and yeah, God did answer my prayer. God have been giving me sign and few times during worship all the songs are mostly related to me, as if God is trying to tell me that I’m forgiven and I accepted it!Yeah, GOD is definitely real and awesome…..

No comments: